If you're stuck for ideas for New Year's Resolutions, try these 7 Ups from the Better Curly Blog. It would be great to stick them somewhere that you will see them every day.
To create your own inspirational or Bible verse print, purchase a cheap canvas from Typo, Spotlight or department store. You could purchase a blank print and paint your own design on it. Print out the lettering on your computer then cut it out and stick it onto your print (we used blue tac but that left small marks). Buy a can of spray paint and paint over the front of the print. When the paint is dry carefully remove the letters. We left the sides with the original print.
Many people doubt their faith at some point in their journey. If you find yourself in that position, Student Soul has a good article that you might find useful. They suggest that you:
1. Keep reading your Bible and praying - you never know when God will speak to you;
2. Write what you are thinking and feeling honestly;
3. Talk to a more mature believer or friend;
4. Relax and wait patiently.
Sometimes your prayer life can get a bit stuck. Prayer Online has some great tips to get started, some prayer models and some creative ideas. They suggest:
1. Choose a set time to pray each day;
2. Set a specific amount of time to pray;
3. Choose a particular place to pray.
These Nativity boards would make a great Christmas decoration or gift. You can find the instructions at Sugar Bee Crafts plus a video tutorial.
Short and sweet inspirations for Christian teen girls.